Sunday, September 7, 2008

WHAT'S GOING ON?

Hey guys... and girls, school is going great! I can't say that work at RHO is always fun when I'm on duty on Thursday night and people like to be stupid - but it's life.

Olivia... what can I say about you? I love how you call me and leave 4 minute voicemail's until it cuts you off! I even love how you started your own blog/journal on my voicemail telling me about your life. Can't wait for you to come down during Spring Break! =]

As much as things change, they stay the same. Isn't that the truth? Always keep looking up, smile, live your life - because it's short. Life is to short to even waste an hour.

I'm glad Cyndi said, "You're the most outgoing mother f***er I know." That put the biggest smile on my face! I try Cyndi, I do! =]

Week 3 of classes starts tomorrow. Don't be lazy guys! Don't be partying 24/7, studies come first! Many people make the mistake and get lazy and fall behind, please don't let it happen to you.

Anyways. Some of the girls and I are going to St. Pete Beach Friday night around 12:30am (actually it's Saturday morning) if anyone would like to come - meet us here and you can ride with us. Also have the USF game before that, GO BULLS! Talk to you all soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.