Wednesday, August 27, 2008

2008/2009 SCHOOL YEAR

It's that time of the year again - grab those books and start learning!  That's right, the 2008/2009 school year has begun and this year is going to be better than ever.

I'm still at the University of South Florida St. Petersburg, but I've taken on a new job as some of you may have heard.  I'm now a Resident Assistant for Residence Hall One on the 4th floor.  Not only do I get to plan events, interact with students, help students out and show myself as a leader on this campus, but I also get paid for it and get my own room, including a bathroom and kitchen.

This is going to be a great year.  I can't even begin to tell you how many students know my name, but yet, I can't remember theirs.  Learning 350 new names in the Hall is a challenge for myself.

Classes have started and I love my teachers this semester.  Let's start the year off right guys!  GO BULLS!

2 comments:

Robin said...

go bulls!!

:)

Kenneth Alexander said...

sounds like you got a full plate there.